Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11 Tribute - We Can Choose

I'd just like to share a reflective piece I wrote today entitled, "We Can Choose" for my monthly column over at Blogging in Black:

Hi Folks,

Good morning and welcome to “Dee Speaks” day at Blogging in Black. Right now I’m sitting in my quiet bedroom in Whitehall, PA, a far cry from Ozone Park, NY six years ago.

Six years ago, I was in my home office, working on the inventory for my online bookstore, my largest concerns were processing and filling orders, making sure my papers were done for Bible School and pulling myself together after my recent uncoupling. When my cell phone rang (a miracle in itself) I was startled out of my own little world by the sobbing of my daughter who was away at boarding school in MA.

Continue reading over at Blogging in Black

No comments: