Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blogging in Black

Hi Folks,

Check out my latest post at Blogging in Black, the forum where, authors (mainstream and self-published), agents, publicists and the like come together to give our unique perspective on the writing life and the biz. Looking at the line up of talent that surrounds me, I'm intimidated as heck, but run on sentences, comma splices and all ... I relish the opportunity to have my say.

In the previous months I've written about:


This month I tackled the special challenge posed for writers with bipolar disorder in my post Mind Management. Please hop on over and lend your support or point of view... look around and read words from your favorite author and find new ones that might not have come across your radar otherwise.

Peace,
Dee

No comments: