Sunday, February 18, 2007

Holiday Greetings

Hi Folks,

How has the new year been treating you so far? The remembrance of Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday has come and gone. Valentine's Day was a snow out (and I was all set to dance for it too) and Presidents' Day is here. I just want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy
Belated MLK Day, Valentine's Day and hope you enjoy your President's Day off.


If you've been wondering, what has Dee been up to? Well, Dee went out and got herself a J O B! It's only Part Time/Floater status however I've got a feeling that that won't last for long ... stay tuned for future updates.

I've also become pretty active in my new home church. I'm now the Choir Director of the Youth Choir and the newsletter coordinator. My brother-in-law, my former pastor, has been appointed as the New Youth Pastor so we're a team again ... YAY!!!! You can view the newsletter via pdf here or the Blog in progress here:

It entailed a month of hard work pulling it together creatively and chasing down folk for submissions or Ad content, however it was great fun and a truly pleasurable undertaking.

My promo Website and Review Team are really starting to take shape ... here's our first review for 2007, something we could all use, a reminder of all the things we've heard previously and few we haven't as we try to figure out
How to Get Out of Debt
.

No comments: